Block Island Adventures With The Friends...
- I can't see any shooting stars!
- Use your Peripheral vision...
- I can't, I'm not a hammerhead shark!!!
[dying of laughter...]
- What exactly is the Milky Way?...Call someone...
- I think I sliced my foot open.
...I sliced my foot open.
- We need a plan. now!
- Look at the eye in the sky! Look at it! Why can't you see it, it's right there.
- It was peach? I didn't even taste that.
- Jacqui, want to watch a movie? Jacqui...Jacqui? Wake Up!
petrified wood carvings.
- Let's go look at those houses!
- It'd be fun to be stranded on an island.
- It shattered, and scratched my boobs!
- Rock Games = <3
- I look the guy from panic! at the disco...
- Look! I'm a fairy.
No, you're Robin Hood.
So, basically I enjoy going around the beach at 10 at night with friends. We enjoy taking beer from old men, talking to them about our sex lives, and how none of us have any connection other than a good friendship, and will always have that. Giving advice to them, about their children and wives...Going from one camp fire to the next bumming anything we can. Rolling joints on the bottom of someone's sandals...then trying to light it with by far the worst wind ever. Viewing the milky way, which made us realize how much we didn't pay attention in our science classes...Or just maybe, tripping on rocks, and finding it easier to walk in the sand when you're fucked up...carrying your friends, kicking sand into a fire pit, and burning your feet, maybe cause you didn't realize what the hell you were doing. Talk about delayed reaction. Looking at eyes in the skies...going out on adventures around the island, falling off the great wall of china, visiting horses and roosters, and driving around 'the rock' several times.
then sadly a ferry ride, and a good-bye.
friends = love.
let's do it again...
[this time, screw the iced-tea.]